We’ve got an exciting patch for you today, with a ton of fixes and features for you to play with, including something very special for Smugglers!
This patch does include a client update, so remember to run your patchers
- All slicing components are now obtainable ingame
- The contraband/underworld system has been enabled, with a few changes to make it fit the CU better. Biggest change being the replacement of the Illegal Pistol Module with a choice of slicing components.
- CH pet revive and heal abilities should now work again
- fix for enzyme extractor. Now requires the correct skillbox
- The TIE Defender now is usable from the TIE Experimental Vessels skillbox, rather than Ace, to mirror the requirements of the Havoc and the T-wing.
- A-wing and Arc-170 bugs fixed
- Master Bounty Hunter should now be required for player bounty missions
- All slicing components now drop from high-end NPC bounties
- Merchant XP should now be working
- Kommerken Steak schematic is now able to be learned by Chefs
- Bomb Droids are no longer obscenely overpowered.
- Fix for artisan items requiring structure experimentation and assembly
- 5x Crafting XP modifier added, the resource grind is the real grind after all
- More progress on the Jedi life cost system
- Cloak models replaced with CU-era models to reduce clipping
- 5x Quest XP modifier in place, Legacy should now scale better with player CL
- RLS chests have had their loot tables modified
- More Junk Dealer prices have been nerfed
- The Dirge song, Calypso song, and Pei Yi Dance are now obtainable by Musicians and Dancers
- Some unwanted NGE items have been removed from NPC vendors