Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumAnnouncements: AnnouncementsWelcome Home - Restoration 3 Take …
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Welcome Home - Restoration 3 Takes Off

Sorry, there stands " This account is not approved ... ok i get a new password because the old dont work after the server goes live ... nothing works after that hehe ..

do I have to wait until the account has been checked? or is it a known bug ?
I cant start the game ... :-(((

Hey guys, Launch has been rocky as you all know, we have had everything from acts of god, to scalability problems of companies we were working with, so much going on packed into a weekend you could write a book over it!  few of us have had time to check the forums since launch I would suggest joining the discord for more direct help from both players and staff if you are still struggling, we are starting to find our footing though and hopefully will be able to keep up some more activity here.

roeddog has reacted to this post.
roeddog
Quote from Hslayer on June 3, 2021, 4:33 am

Hey guys, Launch has been rocky as you all know, we have had everything from acts of god, to scalability problems of companies we were working with, so much going on packed into a weekend you could write a book over it!  few of us have had time to check the forums since launch I would suggest joining the discord for more direct help from both players and staff if you are still struggling, we are starting to find our footing though and hopefully will be able to keep up some more activity here.

So, when will the Tutorial Level Tansarii Point Station be added? Doesn't need to be NGE focused. Just wanted to do some of the Other stuff & such . . .

RSS Feed