Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumProfession Forums: SmugglerUnderworld Smuggling
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Underworld Smuggling

So according to the Wiki to start doing the underworld smuggling quests I need to go to Barak in Bestine. However he just tells me to go away. In NGE you got a quest to see him at a certain level and then he would talk to you. Does anyone know how to get him to talk on this server? I tried levelling up the Underworld skill line but he still won't talk to me.

I'm interested in this too. Did you ask on Discord? Far more active than the forums.

I have asked and keep getting linked the Wiki page which doesn't help as Barak won't talk to me. So that is why I am trying here

Are there any Master Smugglers on the server right now? This might be a bug, meaning no one can get that tree.

I'll keep my eye out for one and send them a tell if I see them.

Davaek has reacted to this post.
Davaek

You need Master Smuggler.

Quote from CakeorDeath1989 on June 4, 2021, 5:00 am

Are there any Master Smugglers on the server right now? This might be a bug, meaning no one can get that tree.

I'll keep my eye out for one and send them a tell if I see them.

You need master smuggler to take the missions and for the smuggler rank bonuses to apply to your character.

Yeah that was it. I am now Master Smuggler and Barak works as intended

WhiskyNC has reacted to this post.
WhiskyNC

Can confirm you need to be Master. I've hit Master and got the mail to begin the missions from the guy in Bestine.

I only have 840 points so far, so still on tier 1 I guess. Does anyone know if/when smuggler tools start to drop from MUS missions? I don't know if I'm not high enough tier yet or they're bugged and aren't currently dropping for anyone.

Quote from CakeorDeath1989 on June 10, 2021, 6:48 am

Can confirm you need to be Master. I've hit Master and got the mail to begin the missions from the guy in Bestine.

I only have 840 points so far, so still on tier 1 I guess. Does anyone know if/when smuggler tools start to drop from MUS missions? I don't know if I'm not high enough tier yet or they're bugged and aren't currently dropping for anyone.

You start getting them at tier 4 missions.

Alright cheers 👍.

RSS Feed