Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumProfession Forums: Pilotso what is your favourite ships?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

so what is your favourite ships?

Always been partial to the crimson guard tie for looks, JSF for function, and love my decimator and the way the advanced X wings engines split is by far one of the best designs.

probably some of my most hated ships would be like the kimogila, while very functional it is just clunky and bulky.

so what do you enjoy flying?

Esva and MaxineDagenais have reacted to this post.
EsvaMaxineDagenais

I would have to say I love the Advanced X-Wing, A-Wing and B-Wing. Adore the Naboo N1 Starfighter and depending on the Sitch, the Vaksai

TIE Oppressor, Heavy TIE, RGI, Decimator (brilliant aesthetic/layout).  Never tried the defender but sure I will like that too.

JSF/B22 for when stuff just needs clearing in the easiest manner possible.

MaxineDagenais has reacted to this post.
MaxineDagenais

On Live I loved my Arc-170. It just looked so cool. But I also love the TIE Defender for the same reason and because of its lore.

Hslayer and MaxineDagenais have reacted to this post.
HslayerMaxineDagenais
Quote from LordKorto on May 28, 2021, 10:07 am

On Live I loved my Arc-170. It just looked so cool. But I also love the TIE Defender for the same reason and because of its lore.

I have never gotten to use the Arc, it requires 2 gunners to use effectively if I am not mistaken? 

Quote from Hslayer on May 28, 2021, 10:28 am
Quote from LordKorto on May 28, 2021, 10:07 am

I have never gotten to use the Arc, it requires 2 gunners to use effectively if I am not mistaken? 

Correct, thats 'where the fun begins' :p

I loved my giganormous Vigo for soloing stuff you weren't supposed to be able to solo. But for every day functionality, I think my favorite has to be the heavy Syck. Those heavy variants are the best. On Resto Beta I barely flew anything else.

Fighter: Belbullab

POB: Nova Courier

I love the potential of the Belbullab as well as the final product with RE parts. it becomes a beast even though it's pretty much a bazooka made of wet toilet paper.

Until I get my Bella, though, It's A-Wing all the way.

Vaksai and Advanced/regular Xwing, Twing are the normal ones

of course Firespray and RGI visually is nice

I dont like the JSF honestly or the Defender, not too fond of any of the imp ships outside the interceptor 

and all the privateer ships look about the same to me lol

This ultimately depends on what character I will be playing as their starfighter of choice is an integral element of their character.

Since I have already decided on my main, I suppose my favorite ship will be the TIE Defender, as that is her ship (https://i.ibb.co/Pxz36nt/Maxine-Rycer-0.png).

RSS Feed