Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumProfession Forums: SmugglerReporting in.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Reporting in.

Awaiting server launch so I can do some ACTUAL smuggling.

Good to see you. 

Every day I'm smugglin'

Quote from Gospel on May 28, 2021, 5:17 am

And for the record, by simply adding slicing components to the rewards the R3 devs have given more purpose to the smuggling missions than ever existed during live. Once you hit Master Underworld Smuggler, what was the point?

I'm also excited to see how the PvP missions play out in the CU. Concussion Shot is going to be useful for escapes, though we won't have Shoot First or the Bounty Check from the NGE. Also can't rely on the best named ability in the game, "We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" to aggro break for the dropoff.

Quote from tkopasd89 on May 28, 2021, 1:31 pm
Quote from Gospel on May 28, 2021, 5:17 am

And for the record, by simply adding slicing components to the rewards the R3 devs have given more purpose to the smuggling missions than ever existed during live. Once you hit Master Underworld Smuggler, what was the point?

I'm also excited to see how the PvP missions play out in the CU. Concussion Shot is going to be useful for escapes, though we won't have Shoot First or the Bounty Check from the NGE. Also can't rely on the best named ability in the game, "We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" to aggro break for the dropoff.

If Concussion Shot is what it was like at the beginning of the CU then your going to see Smuggler/Pistoleer/BH/Commando 😉 Rocket Lag Pistol + Concussion Shot = AOE Burning Stuns.

Kili Daran Smuggler and Professional Thug
RSS Feed