Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumMain: Tech SupportMulti-Person request
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Multi-Person request

Good afternoon. I created this topic cause my wife and I would like to play together. I've been playing some minutes, and helped her create her account but she didn't log in yet cause we don't want to brake any rule. That's why web ask how do we procede in order play both without violating server rules. Thx a lot!

Hi, same here my brother and i are installing the game right now,we live together and before launching the game id like to know how or if multiple account per household is possible,in our case 2 account.

Thx!

when i tried to create the second account for my kid cousin yesterday, it threw an odd error message during registration process and never sent the email confirmation. then the login page told me the username/email was in use when i tried again and noticed that there was a new banner on the homepage. turns out that's where the info on this is -

you have to email support and include a picture of the two players' right hands as proof of multiple players.

I have the same issue when I tried to create a second account for my son. I tried submitting the request form, but it just errored out, even though all fields and a screen shot were attached. The same with the support form. 

Quote from timetourist2 on July 8, 2021, 7:26 pm

I have the same issue when I tried to create a second account for my son. I tried submitting the request form, but it just errored out, even though all fields and a screen shot were attached. The same with the support form. 

Same problem here.

When my daughter tried to enter, she got the multiple account message. I tried to send the request form on my daughter's account as SalAnulu, and taking my daughter and son as a sub account, but it didn’t let me send it, because missing a blank field ...

But after I took the account as the main account who received the multiple account message (my daughter) and me and my son as a sub account, it sent the request form. 

RSS Feed