Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumProfession Forums: ArtisanMacros!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Macros!

Hello Fellow Crafters!

Share your sampling and crafting macros here.

I guess I could make up my own macros, but I'm sure y'all are doing a better job of it than I ever could. Share your knowledge with me!

Ruby has reacted to this post.
Ruby

This is my crafting grind macro I used on Bas (another server) not tested here yet but I would imagine it works the same.

As I understand it there are two versions of grind macro, one uses the draft schematic number but I could never be bothered to find out the schematic numbers. Mine just crafts the same as the last item you made, so you just need to craft 1 of the item (or start to craft then cancel) and then fire the macro off and go...

I use 8 tools placed on my toolbar and use the practice mode so you get more xp but no items at the end as this is just a grind macro.

Macro 1 - crafting1

/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/pause 1;
/ui action defaultButton;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/createPrototype Practice No Item;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot01;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot02;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot03;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 10;
/macro crafting2

Macro 2 - crafting2

/ui action toolbarSlot04;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot06;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot07;
/pause 1;
/pause 3;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/pause 10;
/macro crafting1

In RED are the two macro names, the first starts up the second and the second starts the first so you get the constant loop.

In YELLOW are the pauses that you use to add the resources, you can adjust this if you don't have enough time before the macro tries to craft the item.

In GREEN are the toolbar slots the 8 crafting tools are placed on, again you can adjust this for how many tools or which slots you use.

In PINK are the pause timers at the end of each macro, you may need to adjust these if the first tool hasn't finished making the item by the time the second macro ends.

Well there it is, nothing special! but it helped me grind out 4-5 crafting professions on SWGemu, but as I said I have not yet tested on Restoration 3 to make sure all the commands still work.

Hopefully it helps someone!

Feel free to trash on it or ask questions.

Ruby, Rasdro and Tasolth have reacted to this post.
RubyRasdroTasolth

Hi all

For new Crafting players (or older players who need to shake off the cobwebs after a long time away) a couple of tips from me

(1) Work out what resources you need and then go to http://galaxyharvester.net/ghHome.py? Galaxy Harvester.  Turn it onto Restoration 3 and it will show you a list of all resources currently available on the server along with all their stats so you can see if the resource is worth the cost and effort to get or not.

(2) Grab your survey tool, find a spot 70+ and start to sample with this macro:

/sample;

/stand;
/pause 30;
/macro sample;

Its a simple macro but will get you started.  As your skill improves you can change the time back to 25 seconds (I live a long way from server and get a lot of lag so like the extra 5 seconds).  Some like to add a /kneel in it as well but I find its not needed.

See you all out there!

Y'all are awesome!! Thanks so much!

This seems to close my crafting sessions and does not give me any XP but it does use my resources.

Quote from rhyle on June 3, 2021, 1:13 pm

This seems to close my crafting sessions and does not give me any XP but it does use my resources.

Turns out the problem was me.  Crafting weapon powerups does not seem to give XP.

Did you ever get this to work?

I'm having issues on the /createprototype part as well, it just closes the crafting window and doesn't give me any experience. This is crafting a geothermal detector which gives me exp when I craft it normally. 

Never mind I figured it out. 

Thanks for that.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/fQjTWWb/artisan.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Zf08VQf/weaponsmith.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/tbvbFwg/tera.png[/img]

I'm struggling with the crafting macro. When using this, I expected that I would need to put in the resources but the rest should be hands off. When I do that though, after assigning resources nothing seems to happen. If I wait for a few moments I get an error that it's not ready and the resources are not assigned. I tried clicking through different parts of the process, but can't seem to get down what interactions I need to do to make it work. What am I missing?

RSS Feed