Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumProfession Forums: Entertainerideas you'd want added to ent 🙂
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ideas you'd want added to ent 🙂

i would love face tattoos for humans and twi, and some of the expanded universe hairs 😛

Xracmo/Arianna Moon

I'd like to have the missing NGE dances and songs: Western, Boogie etc.

The Nalargon and Omni-Box need to be fixed, there's something fishy going on with using them. You can't play them solo, but need a band and someone to start the song for you to participate. And you need to keep them as target which makes buffind really problematic

Apart from that, everything is fine 😉

Blurpleness85 has reacted to this post.
Blurpleness85

Some body tattoos might be fun...

Scarification options for Trands, Zabs, Humans, Twi, Bothan.

Multi-colored hair and/or eye options.

Blurpleness85 has reacted to this post.
Blurpleness85
Quote from Talliostro on July 20, 2021, 11:56 am

I'd like to have the missing NGE dances and songs: Western, Boogie etc.

The Nalargon and Omni-Box need to be fixed, there's something fishy going on with using them. You can't play them solo, but need a band and someone to start the song for you to participate. And you need to keep them as target which makes buffind really problematic

Apart from that, everything is fine 😉

We have reported missing dances, songs and instruments about a month ago, and they have added the instruments already which is a good sign. Tnx devs 🙂  The color choices are still missing tho, but there is a similar problem with the crafted furniture, so I guess this will be fixed together with the furniture one sunny  day.  The Western song and Theatrical dances you can only receive after completing the Theater quests, but unfortunatelly last time I checked the theater manager npc doesn't recognize my MDancer/MMusician/MEntertainer as worthy enough to talk to me 😀

The nala and omni-box have always worked like that - only when targeted. What you can do when buffing is instead of targeting people and click the Inspire icon, type /insp name. It's a bit annoying, but still some solution 🙂 

RSS Feed