Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumProfession Forums: BeastmasterBio-engineer pets and clothing
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bio-engineer pets and clothing

So I mastered bio-engineering and I thought the fun was about to begin...

But how do I create pets from DNA? And how to create bio-engineered clothing?

Cannot find anywhere how to do it.

This is not really how I remember the class.

You will need to load the DNA into an incubator and use multiple different enzymes over a series of phases to create an egg.

BE clothing to craft needs Medical experimentation and assembly.

A BE suit to create pets needs the following

3 SEAs with Focused Enzyme Manipulation (currently not available in game)

3 SEAs with Fervent Mutation (currently not available in game)

3 SEAs with Incubation Timer Reduction

I know this is brief, but hit me on discord and I can go over it in more details (LordKorto) - I am planning on getting a detailed guide to pin to the channel but so far RL is kicking my a$$

I am also interested in how *exactly* you make BE clothing. I looked it up and found a SWG-live Tailor guide, which stated that BE tissues are to be added to certain cloth components that are later added to the clothing during creation. However... there *is* no slot for the addition of BE tissues when making those stated components (Reinforced fiberplast and Synthetic Cloths).

Was it removed and BE clothing is a thing of the past? Are BE enhanced foods and animal creation all is useful for now? Or am I missing something? I have tried to create the cloth using my personal Clothing/Armor Crafting station with the corresponding crafting device... but can't find a way to add the tissues to the cloth.

Thanks!

Also, if SEAs are needed to create the perfect BE suit... when can we expect them to be available IG?

RSS Feed