Restoration III Forums

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumMain: Tech Supportaccount approval in same house
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

account approval in same house

hey me and my brother want to play please approve the accounts we would like to play together thanks 🙂

Im the other account thats already approved his is not thanks i cant wait to play together 

ive waited 5 days still not approved please a mod or someone has to see this and all the others that want to be approved.  I seen some get on discord but i dont even have discord or know how to use it, guess im to old school for discord lol

My account was banned for multiple accounts, my son and I have both been playing.  I tried to do the multi-person request form but the get the message "At least one field must be filled out to submit the form".  I have tried multiple timvices and don't believe I am filling the form our incorrectly.  If some on could look into this that would be great.  We have been having a great time playing together.  The two accounts are Depin and Kegiv, if you need I can email the picture of our hands.  Or fix the form and I can submit when it is working correctly.  Even some direction in where to go from here would great.

I was finally able to finished the multi-person request form.  They only thing that I did different was change the picture.  The 2nd photo of our hands was lower resolution and a smaller file size.  Hopefully my son and I can get back to playing soon!

Where is the form to fill out ? Anyone post the link

RSS Feed