Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

#GetaBounty by ZOMG Events

Dear all,

As an effort to foster PvP on Restoration, ZOMG is willing to start a series of events. As a first step, we would to like to know your playing time in order to aim at the most populated time for the events. Please use the comment section below to inform your regular play time in CENTRAL TIME. You can use this time zone converter to convert time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?

Our first event will be as follow:

#GetaBounty, by ZOMG Events

Championship-based DB event.

A championship in which each defeated player places a 100k bounty on the player who deathblowed him/her. The Event Champion will get a 1-million-credits reward but also the bounties from all the players he/she defeated. This way, even defeated players will have a chance to claim the Champion’s bounty with their bounty hunter after the event, and terminals will be filled with other participants smaller bounties.

• Any player is welcome regardless of faction.
  • Drop any player bounty mission you have before the event.
  • Bounties money will be provided by ZOMG to each participant at the beginning of the event (100k credits / participant)
  • Champion Reward money (1m credits) will be offered to the Event Champion by ZOMG.
  • (We might ask for participation fee for next events)
  • The championship tree will be randomly generated using this website: https://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator or similar

Precise date, time, and place to be decided according to the replies to this post. For any query or suggestion, contact Kretos on discord or IG mail.

Kretos <ZOMG>

Kretos Availability:

weekdays: 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Friday & Saturday: 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM

Kewookie available :

Weekdays - from 12:00pm to 6:00pm UTC-5

Weekends - from Friday 4:00pm to Sunday 6:00pm UTC-5 (might be out on Saturday 12:00pm to 12:00am)

Kewookie

This sounds like a good idea to help generate PvP here, good ideas! Also I think an entrance fee to help out with the prize funding is good and I agree with if I chose to participate.

As for my playing hours...

Whole 7 Days for the Week:

12:00 PM to 10:00 PM, I am in Eastern Time, which due to a wacky thing called Daylight Savings Time (DST), I am UTC-5 in EST (Eastern Standard Time), and UTC-4 in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

Just thought I should point that out, since currently that is correct what you posted in the OP Kretos, as we are under DST currently. However assuming this event goes on until November (I'm not saying it will one way or the other, just hypotheticaly), someone reading this on the forums could potentially get times wrong.

My suggestion for the original post is to reword the timezone information to just say "CENTRAL TIME", without UTC-5 in it. I realize this is probably a HUGE unnecessary nitpick, since the time converter URL was posted too, but you never know... 😀

Lozza

Glad to see that replies are starting to come. I’ll use a doodle at some point to confirm the time of event but I think you’re right and I’ll edit the post. Thank you for the suggestion.

Recent Posts

1. Patch 2.04 Leave a reply
  2. Hotfix 2.03 Leave a reply
  3. Hotfix 2.02 Leave a reply
  4. Hotfix 2.01 Leave a reply
  5. Patch 2.0 Released Leave a reply
  6. Character Transfer Event Leave a reply
  7. Patch Notes: Version 1.07 6/17/2018 Leave a reply
  8. Patch Notes: Version 1.06 6/10/2018 1 Reply