jimbo2574

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
server question
« on: July 12, 2018, 09:45:38 PM »
Ive just started playing again but on another server that's pre cu. I actually preferred the CU as I was a creature handler on live. Im having trouble finding things in the forums as there is just not that much posted as yet. My questions are basically what revamp did you do to the jedi, are the player learnable skills from creatures implemented here, and does this include JTL or mustafar?

Aekif

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: server question
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:50:49 PM »
Hi Jimbo!

I'm just a player here but i'll answer if i can. CU Information is very hard to come by, if you're not in it already, I'd suggest joining the Resto Discord (https://discord.gg/ghQaNt) Any messages you post in the Restoration channel in game, also get sent to discord so more people can see and then answer while you're playing.

JTL Is not currently implemented, and mustafar and kashyyk as far as i know, are in development and part of the roadmap to be introduced at some point.

Jedi should be, to my knowledge, as it was on live during the CU. not too many changes but i can't speak to the specifics of those. Village cycles here are 1 week long, so it is expedited a bit so no one needs to spend months on it.

Not sure on the CH stuff. Sorry =/