Halo

• +35/-0
    • View Profile
Potential Restuss Reward Discussion: Resource Deed
« on: November 28, 2016, 09:44:34 PM »
Id like to spark a discussion about a possible Reward from Restuss.

You earn Restuss Commendations similar to NGE version, viva repeatable quest.

Resource Deeds would be around 100 ~ 200 Commendations.
Resource Deeds would reward a Random Number of Resources, between 100 ~ 1000.

We don't want people hording deeds and running Factories with this stuff, The Resources should be reserved for special crafts.

None of this is set and stone, just a concept.

Opinions welcome.

Saboteur

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Restuss Reward Discussion: Resource Deed
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 10:09:42 PM »
Sounds good to me

Nervousemu

• +13/-0
  • Leader of GLF, your impending doom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 12:33:54 AM »
I had never thought of a smaller reward from the crate. I think that is a really good idea. As you said it keeps it for special crafts. Won't allow people to horde them and gain an insane number of great resources without putting in the work.

My question will be how do you regulate the repeatable quest. If somebody could just grab it over and over again what is to stop one faction from sending everyone they got to farm the PvP spot all day? is it planned to be a daily? or some other time like every 3 or 6 hours or so?

Halo

• +35/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 01:20:50 PM »
So NGE players can step in and correct me, but to my memory you could repeat the quest as much as you like, Quest rewards average about 5 Commendations per reward. I planned to allow this to continue, some quest are pretty challenging and will require team work.

Some missions will  be very hard if the enemy faction owns the city all day for sure, but there are still more missions that can be done on the outskirts of the city, with one PvE mission away from the main city. So you cannot be completely locked out, just tethered.

This promotes need and want to own the city, and that creates Drive to take action thats important.