misterpickle

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Group XP Changes
« on: November 19, 2016, 03:33:18 PM »
Hello all,

In response to the recent changes in the way group xp works i thought maybe now was the time to suggest some kind of changes to the mission terminals. It seems like we are being encouraged to hunt together at least for farming xp/credits so i thought maybe we could find ways to reward players beyond the usual ways in the hopes of promoting hunting parties etc. like perhaps not divvying up the credits and receiving full rewards after missions or some other form of compensation. something maybe to entice trained members to group with lesser trained members even. i think a large portion of the overall nostalgia of SWG were memories made roaming around planets with your hunting party just shooting the shit etc. i would really like to get back there somehow. Anyway that was just me throwing in my two cents so i appreciate you taking the time to read it, see you in game!

Misterpickle~

Halo

• +35/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Group XP Changes
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 08:47:29 PM »
Thanks for making a suggestion, Im not sure that increased Credits is a good idea. How ever im completely for it if thats what the community wants. Ill check back for more Feedback.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 02:20:45 PM by Halo »