Darth Fection

• +1/-0
  • Founder of Squillville, Leader of <NOVA>
    • View Profile

The Squill Caves.
The fastest grind for any combat profession.
Its one flaw is that it's so far from any cities.
Any trainers.

Until now...

Hello there, My name is JarJar Binks, Mayor and Founder of Squillville.
SquillVille is the galaxy's newest, and most conveniently-located city. We're located on Tatooine 222,-222 just a saber-throw away from the legendary Squill Caves, and a short speeder ride from the Bunker of Madness.

We have a shuttleport, Trainers for every combat profession, and all starter professions.
The Squill Grill cantina almost always has an entertainer and doctor running a buff macro, and also has a -CAT- Food buff vendor.
Right next door is out public crafting house, Fully stocked with server-best crafting stations, and as the city is a manufacturing center, it makes for a good alternative to Anvil if you'd prefer the Assembly bonus to the Experimentation bonus.

across from the crafting house is a small Pawn shop. We have some high-end housing vendors there with large houses and guild halls, a few clothing vendors, and a bounty supply vendor with BH droids.

If you'd like to be added to the pawn shop vendor list, you can mail JarJar in game, or list your character or characters in a reply to this post

If any smugglers would like to place a spice vendor in the cantina, mail jarjar for that as well.

Our city hall has been decorated into a Dueling arena. I'd like to start holding tournaments there with spectator gambling on a regular basis, so let me know if you'd be interested in participating or viewing.

a cloner and medical center wil be added in the next few weeks.

==================================================
===The following section i will keep updated with any changes===
==================================================

Current City Rank:
City

Current Public Buildings:
Cantina - The Squill Grill: Restaurant and Bar
ShuttlePort
Crafting house
Pawn Shop
Garage
Bank

Current City Specialization:
Manufacturing Center

Current Vendors in pawn shop:
  • [BinkCo] BE Clothing
  • Bounty Supply Company - Seeker and Probe Droids
  • Guido's Construction - Housing, Harvesters, and Factories
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Current Mission Terminals:
All mission terminals except for faction

Current Skill Trainers:
All Starter professions
All Combat professions
no crafter or ent (go to anvil for that)

Squillville Guilds:
Bounty Hunters' Guild: Crimson Nova Chapter <NOVA>
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:12:46 PM by Darth Fection »

Come on down to Squillville Tatooine 222, -222.

Danted8d

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Visit Squillville! The perfect place for your new home
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:23:46 PM »
Is there anything else besides credits the city could use, such as equipment for mining?

Also I see in the near future Jedi may start having territory wars once the new shuttle come.

Darth Fection

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Visit Squillville! The perfect place for your new home
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 12:49:10 AM »
in the near future Jedi may start having territory wars once the new shuttle come.

that's actually part of the reason i started the city. I was hoping some medium to large-scale jedi and bounty hunter pvp would start breaking out because of it.

Is there anything else besides credits the city could use, such as equipment for mining?

not harvesters, but if you have (or decide to create) a droid engineer, there are a few structures (including the shuttle port) that require a droid chassis to make.

Darth Fection

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Updated with a shitton of new info, because i've been lazy and forgot to edit it.

Hawks282

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Awesome little home away from home.  :D