SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
Introducing myself as the Dev/Community Liason
« on: June 27, 2016, 10:19:01 PM »
     Hello all,

Many of you know me as Raw, Fire, or Violet in game here at SWG:Restoration--  and I've recently been appointed to serve as a liaison between the development staff and the community for any and all suggestions, requests, bug reports, and questions.  I will be reporting these things to the development staff as appropriate.  In turn I will be keeping you, the community informed of what's happening on the development end.  This will include hard ayes or nays to suggestions and requests, acknowledgement and status of bug fixes, answers to your questions, and what's currently being developed.

What I can do:  Be your voice.  And be the developer's voice.  I will be opening threads in this forum to serve as a living to do list.  You will be able to see the status of your commentary as I am updated.

What I can't do:  Any administrative functions in-game.  This is an intentional move on my part, as I enjoy playing the game.  I do not want there to be any appearance of impropriety.  I will not be an in-game CSR or Administrator.  As such, please do not consider any discussion we may have in game as formal requests or reports.  All such actions must be handled here on this forum.

I will always be willing to talk or discuss things with you, as I know them in game or on Discord under the same handle as my forum name-- SimpusMax.

Please @tag me in Discord with such commentary before tagging any of the developers to help streamline this process.

Thanks to all

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:20:38 PM by SimpusMax »

Autumn Charm

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself as the Dev/Community Liason
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 10:46:33 PM »
Welcome! Glad to have you here helping! :)