Kevin

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Introductions!
« on: June 03, 2016, 09:19:51 AM »
Welcome to Restoration!

With all of our new members joining, I wanted everyone to have the opportunity to meet and greet here on the forums to coordinate with players in-game. Feel free to say hello and introduce yourself! Maybe you'd like to join the Rebels or Imperials? Maybe you're looking for PvP or PvE? Maybe you want to be a Bounty Hunter or a Jedi? Let us know! We'd be happy to help everyone get started.

Khaoz

• +3/-0
  • Khaoz - Leader of <TFO> - The First Order -
    • View Profile
    • Khaoz's Video Channel
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 12:16:44 PM »
Sweet. I'll be the first.

I'm Khaoz, Lord of the Sith and one of the officers for <TFO>. Played on live from beginning to end as a BH on Starsider (Achyuta, if you guys remember me). Never had a Jedi until EMU. I also have a Jedi by the same name on Bloodfin, but I haven't played much over there until since being here. I've been here since September when the server opened.

If you have any questions regarding how Jedi/Sith work here, feel free to hit me up.
Discord: https://discord.gg/0brssC0lzcQ8NQrs 

Guild: TFO - The First Order - https://www.facebook.com/groups/tfoswg/

Khaoz's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXAHcbvTYoOuY5pIX8cRnbw

Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Online, Star Wars MMO

andyrh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 02:18:11 PM »
I'm Turmeric, lowly newbie and member of TFO since I came here two weeks ago.

UK based so I tend to miss the major crowds unfortunately with work commitments and my spare gaming time.

Played SWG since day 1 US launch and paid 60 for my original game disks shipped from the US, played on Wanderhome before moving to EU-Eclipse on UK launch.

Any Eclipse players may remember my highly annoying main character name of TK-Four-Six-One, no spaces, first name only with no surname.

It worked as my RP'ing Stormtrooper patrolling Bestine on my Dewback and part of the 43rd Salagori Lancers <SL> with my Imperial unit.

Hit Master Jedi in first wave of Village Jedi on our server and ended up having a default macro I sent to people who wanted to send me a PM in game when I realised my name wouldn't shorten in /tell tk-four-six-one etc.. LOL!

I always thought people were ignoring me, turns out people just hated typing my full name and usually yelled or general chat me to get my attention!

Multiple accounts over the years before quitting day on of CU then starting afresh again within a month, quitting NGE then startig again a month later... Could never leave my first proper MMO until I quit for good for WoW, LoTRO, Warhammer Online, but KEPT coming back till SWG was shut down for good.

So glad to be here and reliving my memories of exploring the planets and maming new friends on a new server and watching the population and economy grow.

Give me a shout if I'm on Turmeric, I rarely PvP unless forced, but am happy to help where I can.

Nervousemu

• +13/-0
  • Leader of GLF, your impending doom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 02:56:57 PM »
Hello there,

You may know me by my characters Kamemo, Kligo, or Morty. I am the leader of the rebel guild the Council of Ricks and mayor of the town Mortyville on Endor. I have been around here since November/ December. Hard to recall exactly when i started. In my time here i have seen a couple of rebel guilds rise and fall due to their leaders leaving. leaving us shattered and broken while TFO runs rampant across the galaxy. I have attempted to unite the rebels and help equip them for the coming battles. If you wish to join, reach out to me and i will get you set up with a house and possibly some other goodies.  :)

SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 03:21:53 PM »
I'm Raw, and I'm Restoration's resident Jedi exterminator. 

Previously I played on Bria, primarily as Perselock and Sarani.

I'm an 6 year Army Infantry veteran and now a college History/Social Studies professor, with an education focused on Central Asian studies.

My Raw personae is analogous to a pro wresler.  I talk a lot of shit, and am generally an asshole publically-- a far cry from my real life personality.

darthtrayav

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »
Hi Everyone,
I am Becca, my toons so far are Atega Entertainer(going to make her dancer/music) and Galia BH (I apologize in advance to any and all force hippies I will be spamming my eye shot to :P). Might try Jedi myself, just to see if I can stay off the terminals.

In live I was Galilea in both Chilastra (RBN and SS) and Chiamera EU (I forgot my guild name there but they were awesome) pre CU and then played a bit in the NGE.

I love the stuff here, a lot of it was stuff me and other BHs talked about all the time like other factions and looting lightsabers.

SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 10:38:51 PM »
Hi Everyone,
I am Becca, my toons so far are Atega Entertainer(going to make her dancer/music) and Galia BH (I apologize in advance to any and all force hippies I will be spamming my eye shot to :P). Might try Jedi myself, just to see if I can stay off the terminals.

In live I was Galilea in both Chilastra (RBN and SS) and Chiamera EU (I forgot my guild name there but they were awesome) pre CU and then played a bit in the NGE.

I love the stuff here, a lot of it was stuff me and other BHs talked about all the time like other factions and looting lightsabers.

If you want pointers, hit me up in game (Raw) or on Discord/Forums as SimpusMax

Always welcoming of another pirate.