SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
Bug Reports
« on: June 27, 2016, 10:27:43 PM »
While we presently have a bug report forum, it often evolves into theory craft and balance discussion which is fine.  Please limit all replies to this thread as a simple bug report.

Be complete in your description. Video and/or Screenshots are extremely helpful.  Detail the conditions at which the bug occured, and if you're able to replicate the action.  It is also helpful if you're able to detail the time and place of occurrence.

Nervousemu

• +13/-0
  • Leader of GLF, your impending doom.
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 11:29:36 AM »
I have noticed that there is currently a bug with politician points. Every week the mayor of a city should get 750 points of XP with every 3rd week election cycle giving the 750 points, plus an additional 100 points per resident declared. My last two election cycles (the first one being the day after the new update was applied and the second one being last night) I only recieved the 750xp bonus and not the election bonus as well. While this is not overall terrible for me since I have most of my abilities as mayor, anybody trying to start a new town with a new mayor may be frustrated with the lack of XP.

This next part is an opinion, not a bug. but Mayoral XP is currently at the same rate as live. I suggest bumping up the XP to allow for new mayors to have an easier time building their cities.

iwifia

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 09:40:59 PM »
Rebel Special Forces and Imperial Stormtrooper ranks show broken.

Offense and Defense Knowledge do not show description

Titles for GCW and BH ranks do not show correctly, show broken.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 01:22:32 PM by iwifia »

zombiekid

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »
Just noticed that when started attacking with my rifle than switch to my heavy weapons my rifle xp does not cap out haven't even trained 1xxx of marksman and currently have 29952xp when the box only requires 1000 xp

Niche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 01:25:30 AM »
Just noticed that when started attacking with my rifle than switch to my heavy weapons my rifle xp does not cap out haven't even trained 1xxx of marksman and currently have 29952xp when the box only requires 1000 xp

Discovered that it does cap, with only Novice Marksman, the caps for pistol, carbs and rifle is 200k, not sure what combat xp is but was able to train from the Nov. box, all the way to Masters Box.  I didnt notice if Brawler was the same way when I went through it, but honestly I was intent on swords and getting to nov. swords as quickly as possible.  This was good when I was just leveling Marks, but I picked up Scout as well and it caps as would expect, enough xp to get a box and 1/3 to 1/2 of the next tier.

-Niche

zombiekid

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 08:56:15 AM »

Discovered that it does cap, with only Novice Marksman, the caps for pistol, carbs and rifle is 200k, not sure what combat xp is but was able to train from the Nov. box, all the way to Masters Box.  I didnt notice if Brawler was the same way when I went through it, but honestly I was intent on swords and getting to nov. swords as quickly as possible.  This was good when I was just leveling Marks, but I picked up Scout as well and it caps as would expect, enough xp to get a box and 1/3 to 1/2 of the next tier.

-Niche

I didn't notice when I was grinding out unarmed because it kept training when I reached each box. I'll test it when the server gets back up. I'll also test ent and medic. Not sure how the xp cap is intended to work, but it should be the same across the board.

Nervousemu

• +13/-0
  • Leader of GLF, your impending doom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
I have noticed that cybernetics will no longer accept AAs. I remember them being able to before, a couple of months ago. But whatever is going on now they cannot be used in cyber limbs.

c0pp3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 12:10:41 AM »
I've noticed that pointBlankArea1 is only hitting one target. This has been happening to me for a couple days while using a pistol.

Saboteur

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:33 AM »
I've noticed that pointBlankArea1 is only hitting one target. This has been happening to me for a couple days while using a pistol.

Its a very narrow cone but it is an AOE and it does work.

Another bug I found was if you have more than 5 DoT kits learned and you apply a DoT on a weapon you lose the remaining charges.

c0pp3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 01:58:16 PM »
Wow, I have yet to have it hit more than 1 mob. Is it supposed to be THAT narrow? seems rather limiting since I can't figure out how to use it effectively.

voronius

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 05:39:48 PM »
Bug on Entertainer - cannot advance to Dancer/Musician because we can't gain "Healing XP".
I have char with mind wounds (all mind related stats) and no healing is happening for those wounds.
I think BF is healed but no ent healing xp is generated. So my ent can't advance.
Please fix if possible.