Halo

• +27/-0
    • View Profile
Development Team positions
« on: February 13, 2016, 05:51:20 PM »
Greetings, We are in need of some more helping hands here at Restoration.

Here is what we are looking for.

Hot Fix Team Leader
-This person would be in charge of reviewing current live server bugs, compiling a list in priority from least critical to most critical.

Quest Concept Writer
-The task here is to build quest around a specific content area assigned too you at the time, You would need to pick the NPC targets/Item rewards/Quest Context and present it to a Developer for approval then it will be implemented for testing.

Quest Implementation Scripter
-This person would be taking the content written by the writers and implementing it from the drawing board to .LUA based script files used by the server

Dungeon Design
-Here you will be in charge of Caves or Dungeons concepts. Mobs, Bosses and Loot followed by testing after implementation.

Core Support
-The person here will be helping me personally with C++ code implementation for some of the more advanced features being worked on in game.

Content implementation
-This person will be implementing items, armor and decorations both in the client and into the server.

Texture Artist
-This person will edit textures, and build icons for new abilities for the server.

Testing Team Members
-A Small team who will test changes on the test server before they reach live server.

Web/Forum Developer
-Add new features to the website or forums.

If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact me on Discord or message me here on the forums.
For all positions except for Core Support, I will be happy to train for the position as long as you put for time and energy to learn.

Core Support position needs some basic C++ knowledge, everything else can be learned from me.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:05:05 PM by Halo »

Halo

• +27/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Development Team positions
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 06:05:13 PM »
Updated