SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
Developer's Progress Report
« on: June 27, 2016, 10:24:28 PM »
Replies to this thread will be used to describe the content the development team is currently working on.

SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Developer's Progress Report
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:40:23 PM »
Currently in development

Deathwatch/Blacksun Bunkers.  Loot, Boss Fights, Rare Schematics, Mandolorian/Bounty Hunter craftable armors, Jetpacks.

New Jedi Progression-  Current Jedi unlock quest and grind being utilized as a placeholder until fully implemented.  Stay tuned for more information.

SimpusMax

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Developer's Progress Report 7/3
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »
Current things being considered/developed:

Geocaves retuning-  Better development to make it a more dynamic dungeon.  Better loot drops.

Restuss-  Dynamic pvp area, including factional rewards.

Commando and Combat Medic changes/rebalancing-  likely to be released alongside Restuss.  Please help me compile a list of perceived with both these classes.  I will open a new thread for these suggestions.

Changes to lower ranked melee singles (either 1 or 2, unknown yet which) to include an accuracy bonus.  Accuracy is used to defeat secondary defenses (Block/Dodge/Counter Attack), however melee templates that stack these defenses often cannot hit each other often enough to threaten due to the lower  built in accuracy of melee weapons.  Thus melee professions will have the option to throttle down damage multiplier in exchange for accuracy bonus.  In regards to the above, melee enhancers (such as Acklay drops) are being considered to enhance ideal range in place of max range.

Battle Fatigue will continue to be evaluated as well.  Long periods of fighting should result in increased battle fatigue to healers, reducing the ability to heal by increasing the mind cost to an eventual crippling point.  Please see the Mechanics thread for a further explanation.

Politician Changes-  Either a boost to politician XP, or a quest based skill unlock experience.

Naboo quest/themepark-  Either to be a new player introduction, or another farming location, or combination of both.  In development, and I will provide more details as I get them.